Tuesday 1 March 2011

Body Care Product Review: A'kin Lemon Myrtle Hand Wash

A'kin Australian Native Rainforest Botanics Lemon Myrtle Hand Wash features Australian-grown Lemon Myrtle Oil, known for its anti-bacterial properties, in a synergistic blend of softening, skin-kind cleansers and stimulating aromatherapy oils for the ultimate in hand care.




The first thing I noticed on receipt of this Hand Wash was the bottle packaging.  What a disappointment it was, I thought it looked quite cheap, not something that I would associate with A'kin products at all. I normally love the look of all their products, I think they look very classy and always look good on the bathroom shelf but this just didn't look expensive at all. (Or maybe I'm just being a snob!)


It does have a lovely lemony smell, the clear liquid is thick and it lathers reasonably well.


It doesn't dry out my hands, they do feel nice and soft afterwards and it does what it says on the label -- 'naturally gentle, fresh & pure, for all skin types'


Overall, I think it is a really good product -- just a pity about the look of it!


It is available from mypure for £9.99 for a 240ml bottle (8.1 fl. oz)


As with all the products on the mypure website, this Hand Wash is sulfate free, paraben free and phthalate free.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...