Thursday 3 February 2011

Body Care Product Review: ALVA DAILY CARE VANILLA/ORANGE ROLL-ON DEODORANT

Mypure state that all their natural deodorants are certified organic and free from nasty chemicals.  NO parbens, NO aluminium, NO Propylene Glycol, NO artificial fragrance.  So you can be sure that everything that you put on your skin, like this Alva Daily Care Roll-On Deodorant, will be kind and gentle.


The smell of Vanilla and Orange is so delicious and sweet without being too strong, it didn't overpower the fragrance that I was wearing.

The Alva Deodorant was quite sticky at first and it did take a minute or two until I was completely sure that it wouldn't wet my clothes. It didn't stain them at all.

Overall, it did what it claimed on the mypure website: "helps prevent body odour and wetness for up to 24 hours." I didn't have any problems and I felt quite dry throughout the day.

Available in a 50ml roll-on for £7.00.


Check out some of my other Body Care Product Reviews:



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...