Wednesday 2 February 2011

Beauty Care Product Review: A'KIN YLANG YLANG COLOUR CARE SHAMPOO

This month's product review is from the A'kin range of hair care and is a shampoo for colour treated and permed hair.


The smell is divine!  It's not overpowering at all.  The liquid is thick, not too runny and it felt very gentle to use, I put on quite a large amount to get a good lather but you probably don't need that much.  My hair felt very soft when I was rinsing it, almost as if I'd used a conditioner.
I was very pleased with the results, my hair felt soft and looked shiny and my colour was retained.
I would definitely recommend this shampoo.

Available from mypure for £10.49 for a 225ml bottle.
All A'kin products use certified organic ingredients where possible.

1 comment:

  1. beauty care product are just some popular options, but it's essential to consider your individual skin concerns and preferences when selecting beauty and personal care products. Additionally, consulting with a dermatologist or skincare professional can provide personalized recommendations tailored to your needs.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...