Wednesday 5 January 2011

Beauty Care Product Review: LOVEA BIO ARGAN DETANGLING LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER SPRAY


My hair is straight and shoulder length and, after washing, it is sometimes very difficult to comb through as it's full of tangles. I've been using this Lovea detangler and leave-in conditioner from mypure recently and I really love it! Though it doesn't get rid of ALL the tangles it does enough to make it easier to comb out.


I sprayed it all over my wet hair, though it can also be used on dry hair. I then combed it through very easily. I didn't need to use a huge amount to make my hair look shinier and feel softer.

The bottle is small enough to put in your luggage when you go away.

As the description on mypure says "it's a real tonic for dull and fly away hair!" I certainly wouldn't disagree with that.

It is available in a 125ml bottle for £5.49.

Everything sold by mypure is sulfate free, paraben free & phthalate free.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...