Sunday 5 December 2010

Beauty Care Product Review: ALVA SANDDORN SHOWER GEL

Another product from mypure that I am reviewing today is this Shower and Cleansing Gel.

Alva Sanddorn say that this Gel is suitable for sensitive skins and the nourishing comfrey delivers moisture, aids in the replenishment of skin oils, refines and calms irritated skin. Also, natural wheat protein helps to increase the skin's moisture level.

I have been using this every day and it has a lovely fruity smell, which is not too overpowering. It is a clear rich gel which I really loved the feel of on my skin, but I did need quite a fair amount to make a good lather.

My skin felt nice and soft afterwards, it didn't dry out my skin at all, it just felt moisturised all day. A nice gentle product.

This is available from mypure for £10 for a 150ml tube.

Check out mypure for some great special offers on organic beauty products, everything sold by them is sulfate, paraben free and phthalate free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...