Saturday 4 September 2010

SOME NEW BOOKS COMING OUT SOON

Just a small selection of the new books coming out in October 2010



** I have this book **







Busy Body (Book 21 in the Agatha Raisin Series) by MC Beaton






The Life of an Unknown Man by Andrei Makine







The Distant Hours by Kate Morton







The Painted Darkness by Brian James Freeman





King's Wrath (Valisar Trilogy, book 3) by Fiona McIntosh





There are hundreds of new books coming out within the next month and this is only a few of them, from well-known names like Michael Connelly to Kathe Koja. I'm particularly looking forward to Kate Morton's The Distant Hours -- her debut novel The House at Riverton (also known as The Shifting Fog) is one of my favourite reads.

If you've read any of these books please let me know and I'll put a link to your review.


2 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to The Distant Hours by Kate Morton too. I loved her other books so I can't wait for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kat, I'm pleased you like her too.....her stories are so hard to put down.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...