Tuesday 14 September 2010

Beauty Care Product Review: LOVEA BIO ARGAN OIL CELL RENEWAL BODY SCRUB



I have recently tried the Lovea Bio Argan Oil Cell Renewal Body Scrub. It is formulated with orange peel, sugar and argan oil to gently exfoliate and promote cell renewal. You just apply it 1-2 times a week on damp skin with emphasis on the rougher areas.

I was really pleased to receive this from mypure as I love using different products in the shower and it seemed perfect for me.

BUT ............. after using it just a couple of times I found that the top kept getting clogged up, and when I tried to squeeze some onto my hand it just wouldn't come out, no matter how hard I squeezed the tube! It was so frustrating that I just gave up.

So my review is based on only a short time of using the Body Scrub.

When I squeezed some out I could feel the grains, they felt gentle, and I gently rubbed it all over my body. It felt quite pleasant, not rough, and the smell was okay, not too strong.

After drying myself myself I did feel quite 'tacky' even though I rinsed it all off. That 'tackiness' soon wore off though and my arms and legs did feel lovely and smooth throughout the day.

I think the Body Scrub would be perfect if you wanted to put on some fake tan, as it would smoothe away all the rough dead skin.

It is available from mypure.co.uk at £7.49 for a 150ml tube.

Even though I have received this product free of charge to review from mypure it has in no way influenced my review.

Other products I have received and reviewed are -



Everything sold by mypure is sulfate free, paraben free and phthalate free. Check out their site regularly for special offers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...