Sunday 8 August 2010

BOOKS THAT CAME INTO MY HOUSE THIS WEEK

The postman brought me two books this week.

After You by Julie Buxbaum
Published by Bantam Books (19 Aug 2010)

I received this as part of the Transworld Dan Brown Summer Reading Challenge. This is the second book of four that I shall be reading and reviewing this summer.
The first book was If I Stay by Gayle Forman which I reviewed here.


The next book that the postie brought for me was The God of the Hive by Laurie R King. I have a Vintage Postcard blog called Pretty As A Postcard and Laurie asked me if she could use the backs of some of my postcards in her story, so of course I said yes, and she very kindly send me a copy of her new book as a thank you.





UK
cover




US
cover













I have to say that I much prefer the US cover to the UK one, it's a lot prettier I think.

I'm looking forward to reading both of these books, they are very different to each other.





2 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy it, Carole--and the story with the postcards is at:
    http://www.laurierking.com/books/etcetera/a-case-of-correspondence-2010
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...