Saturday 31 July 2010

SOME NEW BOOKS COMING OUT SOON

Just a small selection of the new books coming out in September 2010





The Danger Box by Blue Balliett






Mini-Shopaholic (Shopaholic Book 6) by Sophie Kinsella





Empire of Silver (Conqueror Book 4) by Conn Iggulden
(Dec 2010 USA)




The Charming Quirks of Others (Isabel Dalhousie Book 7) by Alexander McCall Smith
(Oct 2010 USA)





Daniel by Henning Mankell
(Nov 2010 USA)




Magical Mail by Claire Barker
(Oct 2010 USA)




Reckless by Cornelia Funke






The Ghost of Crutchfield Hall by Mary Downing Hahn





These are just a small fraction of the hundreds of new books being published in September. There is a mix of well known names like Sophie Kinsella and Conn Iggulden and some not so well known names like Claire Barker and Kerry Greenwood that I've listed.
I love seeing what new books are coming out and adding them to my wishlist.


2 comments:

  1. Hi, I came across your blog via a blog directory and saw that you mentioned a book that i read and reviewed a few weeks ago. Liar Liar by K.J Larsen was ok. If you snag a copy i hope you enjoy it.

    P.S i am your newest follower : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for following me, I hope you enjoy reading my blog!
    If you send me a link to your review I'll put it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...