Friday 18 June 2010

BOOKS THAT I'M TAKING ON MY HOLIDAYS...........


As I'm off on my holidays tomorrow I thought I'd let you know what I'll be reading while I'm away.

I've been reading Clan by David P Elliot for the past couple of weeks and I really wanted to finish this and put a review on before I went away. But, due to illness I haven't really felt like reading recently so I'll probably finish it while I'm on holiday.

When I've read Clan my next book is The Earth Hums in B Flat by Mari Strachan.









For the last few years while I've been away I've listened to a different Harry Potter on my ipod. This year it's the turn of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince that I'll be listening to while relaxing on my sunbed!









And as if all that wasn't enough, I'll be taking my Sony eReader as well and hope to finish The Moonstone by Wilkie Collins. I started it a few months ago, but, for some reason, I haven't been able to get into it.


A nice mix of different genres that I'm looking forward to reading and I'll review them (if I finish them!) when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...